Friday 1 August 2008

My car is poorly(er)

Every time I get in that poor old thing lately to go to the shop, it sounds like it's shaking itself apart! Slammed the boot on day a couple of months ago and lost a lump out of the offside wing. On a cold start, it struggles to keep going (bless it). The fuel economy is now non existent. A couple of trips into Wick can take quarter of a tank if that's the kind of mood the car's in. Problem is I just can't afford another one. When that one pops it's clogs I'll be stuffed. For someone who lives 12 miles out of town that's a scary prospect!

I need to think up some sort of gimmick, like that guy in America who started off with a red paperclip and kept trading up until he got a house. Hmm.... Ideas on a postcard please...

Or you could always donate to the cause... I have PayPal!! smile_teeth

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger