Saturday 9 August 2008

Rainy Saturday :(

Now, I love living in Caithness, but it rains here as much as it does in Ireland and that takes some doing! Well, as I'm stuck in watching the rain, I shall update my blog for your perusal and obvious pleasure.

The Adolf kitten made his first kill the yesterday.

DSCF1694

He stalked the large feathered creature for a while before pouncing and dispatching it with no mercy whatsoever!

DSCF1697

Doesn't he look proud!

Also in yesterday's news...

We went out to take some photos and look for "Groatie buckies". We took plenty of photos and even found a courting couple in the long DSCF1725grass (laugh? I nearly peed meself!), but the groatie buckies avoided capture once again. We had a good nosey around the old Freswick church/chapel while we were out. That place fascinates me because everything still seems to be in there, it's like they locked up after Sunday service one week and just forgot to go back! DSCF1718

We found something we hadn't noticed before as well. If you go around to the back, you can see into the hallway and lo and behold! What did we find there?...........

 

Tada!!!

DSCF1739I wonder if it still plays?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger