Monday 7 April 2008

Kidnapped!!!!

Or should that be dishwashernapped?

My dishwasher went in for repair under the guarantee early in February, I haven't seen it since! We only bought it in about September so if they keep going, they will have had it as long as we did. My guarantee is merrily running out while it sits in the repair shop too. Sad

The thing is... what can I do? I sent a very polite email to the repair shop enquiring about the welfare of my washer, but after that my hands are tied. If I get at all shirty with them they might decide to hang onto it for even longer, or kick it about? I don't know.

I think that when I do get it back, I'll be asking for a 'time credit' on my guarantee.

 

If this keeps up, I'll have to offer a reward for it's safe return and put up posters all over Caithness...

 

 

Have you seen this dishwasher??!!

 

Grrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger